At Aquarius Transport Group Pty Ltd staff are dedicated in excelling in customer service.
All of Aquarius Transport Group's Staff hold NSW OH & S White cards (formerly green card) and relevant Machine Tickets and licences.
We adhere to Workcover NSW's guidelines & policies at all times and have a strict code of conduct that our staff are responsible to.
Our staff are extremely reliable and enthusiastic. We love to get on site, and get the job done. Productivity is key to our ongoing commitment to our clients.
Our staff consists of:
- Paul R Scicluna (aka Pauley) - Customer liaison, keeping customers aware of what is available when and where. Allocation of plant and drivers and organising maintenance of plant.
- Paul J Scicluna - Workshop Manager, managing routine and breakdown maintenance. Managing plant spare parts and stock.
- Manuel Scicluna - Silent partner, supervises drivers and assists in workshop where required.
- Rosemary Viglione - Office Manager - Accounts, payroll, vehicle registrations, reconciliations, spare parts and office orders to mention just a few.
- Stephen Webb - Management Representative in OH&S Quality and Environmental matters, maintaining ATG management system training coordinator.
- Aquarius Transport Group has a dedicated team of drivers that strive to please the customer. Our Truck Drivers are experienced with RMS requirements when working on construction and road work sites.